Help us build out some of the top tech startups in NYC!
Are you organized, have great communication skills, and a great multi-tasker? We’re looking for a recruitment coordinator to help us with office & event scheduling, client / candidate correspondences, and miscellaneous clerical tasks.
Why work for us?
- You’ll gain great exposure to the current NYC tech landscape, and learn a ton about this thriving industry!
- You’ll work closely with clients and candidates, helping to support growth of companies and careers. Our clients are the most cutting edge tech companies and startups in NYC, and our candidates are the most highly sought after software engineers.
- We believe in work-life balance, treating all employees with respect and trust. Taking care of your personal priorities results in better focus and productivity at work. We’ll encourage you to take care of yourself.
- You have exceptional writing and organizational skills.
- You’re able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience with G Suite and MS Office or equivalent technologies. (Tell us about what you use!)
- You’ve managed multiple corporate email accounts and calendars.
- Manage corporate gmail and gcal accounts for scheduling and correspondence between multiple users
- Coordinate candidate interviews with clients
- Utilize Google Docs, Dropbox and other collaborative tools to manage and share information
- Schedule internal trainings and community events
Sound interesting? Let’s have a chat. To submit your application, send us a brief email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Recruitment Coordinator + your full name in the subject line. Let us know:
- Why you want to work with us (not why we should hire you).
- Where you read about the role.
- What you’d like to make in terms of compensation.
- Whether you’re interested in working FT or PT.